In this blog post, I will share with you the best bitcoin hosting websites for 2020. The bitcoin hosting companies below are all tested, online for more than 10 years each, have thousands of customers from around the world, and gather raving reviews on the web. Most importantly, all of them accept bitcoin and cryptos in general. You can skip the intro and jump to the table with the bitcoin hosting providers by clicking the link in the table of contents below.
Bitcoin (and bitcoin hosting subsequently) has been the buzzword the latest years and has pervaded the digital universe within years. It has been the desired digital currency by many and the demand for being used as a payment method in the mainstream is increasing daily.
The network has exponentially expanded over the years where the users can use it as a payment method to pay for products and services online or otherwise.
Web hosting services were among the first ones who readily adopted this digital currency and also implemented it as a payment option. A number of “bitcoin hosting companies” are already giving the option to Buy Hosting With Bitcoin or with other cryptocurrencies.
Why use Bitcoin currency in the first place?
Primarily it could empower about 2 billion people who are unbanked globally. Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer borderless currency can solve this fundamental problem, one which pertains to not having a conventional bank account – a middleman.
It is truly decentralized in every sense of that word. So, there will be no middleman, which will be cutting down on the redundancies. Age and other specific restrictions won’t be there which will drastically empower in equal economic participation.
It offers anonymity to some extent. People can use their bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency they wish) to pay online for services or products that might not be legal in their country. Anonymity can help you raise your voice on the internet even higher without the fear of getting shut down by a big corporation or a government after you expose them.
Bitcoin Hosting: Table with TOP 10 Best Web Hosts That Accept Bitcoin
This list will give you some insight and help you further your decision. And since all of the web hosting providers accept Bitcoin as their paying method, you can focus on each provider’s features.
Review of Top 10 Bitcoin Hosting Providers
I have written a small review for each one of the hosting companies who accept bitcoin. You can see the best features and the services they offer.
Hosting providers who have a ❤️ next to them are my personal favorite and I recommend them.
1) Hostinger.com ❤️
Hostinger Benefits in a nutshell.
- Accepts Bitcoin
- Very low prices – Value for money Services.
- Free Domain Name with every hosting plan.
- Very Strong 24/7 customer Support.
- Free SSL Certificate with every hosting plan.
Hostinger is definitely not the new kid on the block since they have been hosting since early 2004 and have expanded globally since then.
They have over 29 million clients in over 177 countries, which is quite an impressive figure given that they started out with their freemium model in 2007.
Hostinger.com has primarily ben catering to entry-level bloggers and web designers, fulling their requisite requirement. Their mid-level plan – which is the cheapest – offers the customers with a single domain.
There’s a catch though. To lock on their to-good-to-be-true prices, you have to subscribe for a 48 month contract with them.
Hostinger offers the following services:
- Web Hosting: You can avail fast, user-friendly and secure web hosting services for your online venture. You’d just have to choose the web hosting plan of your choice and get on with it. Hostinger offers, Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, VPS Hosting and Hosting on Dedicated Servers.
- Domain Registration: Hostinger provides low-cost domain registration as well. With this service, you can get Domain Privacy to protect along with free domain availability with annual premium or business plans. If you already have a domain name, you can also transfer it to Hostinger.
2) Namecheap.com ❤️
Namecheap Benefits in a nutshell
- Accepts Bitcoin.
- FREE SSL Certificate with every hosting plan
- FREE Domain Registration with every hosting plan.
- People-centric with user-friendly stuff and 24/7 customer support.
- Very competitive prices
Namecheap has been hosting, managing and registering domains, making them easier, accessible and affordable. It is an ICANN accredited domain registrar with over two-decade worth of experience.
They offer a full selection of unique and popular domain with featured packages for hosting. Their packages are competitive without compromising on the quality.
Namecheap offers the following services
- Domain Registration: They have the most recognizable and in-demand domain names and at great prices as well. They are also adding new names regularly so there won’t be any scarcity of domain name to choose from.
- Hosting: They use the latest web servers from companies like HP, Dell, and Supermicro with two processors and 16gbs of ram in each of them. Their drives are RAID protected as well. Namecheap offers Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting and Hosting on Dedicated Servers.
3) HostSailor.com ❤️
HostSailor’s Benefits in a nutshell
- Accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple & Ethereum
- FREE SSL Certificate with every hosting plan
- FREE Domain Registration with every hosting plan.
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 customer support
HostSailor.com primarily had established themselves as a trusted provider of Hosting, SSL certificates and Dedicated Servers with a variety of other services as well – such as domain registration.
This global platform is customer-centric and is provided with customer-specific personalization. They already have a daunting record in the VPS hosting arena and now their excellence is pervading the various other sectors.
HostSailor offers the following services
- Website Hosting: Hostsailor offers Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting and Hosting on Dedicated Servers. Their servers all work with SSD Drives
- Domain Registration: You can register a domain with Hostsailor as well.
- SSL Certificates: HostSailor sells sell SSL certificates as well.
GlowHost Benefits in a nutshell
- Pay for hosting with Bitcoin
- FREE SSL Certificate with the entry-level shared hosting plan.
- FREE Domain Name with the entry-level shared hosting plan.
- Recognized as an EPA accredited green power partner.
- FREE CDN
Glowhost.com just might be the perfect web hosting bitcoin service provider with over two-decade worth of company experience and an extensive portfolio.
Their in-house technical team uses their cumulative hosting expertise and strives to provide the best experience a customer can anticipate. Also, they have an impeccable around the clock customer support where you can avail help 24/7/365
GlowHost offers the following services:
- Domain name registration: With GlowHost you can register your domain name as well.
- Hosting: GlowHost offers the option to buy VPS with bitcoin, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, semi-dedicated hosting.
- SSL Certificates: You can also buy SSL certificates from GlowHost.
WebHostingPad’s Benefits in a nutshell
- FREE domain name
- 24/7 customer support
- FREE SSL Certification
- SSD database storage
- Unlimited email service
- Daily Backups
Webhostingpad.com started as a small business venture with just two servers at their hands. But with the hard work and an extensive company portfolio, they have expanded their business over the year with over a hundred servers that host millions of websites around the world.
WebHostingPad offers the following services:
- Hosting: WebHostingPad offers four hosting options. Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Weebly Hosting, Email Hosting, and VPS Hosting.
- Domain name: WebhostingPad offers the option to register a domain with them. Remember, you get a free domain with a new hosting plan.
HawkHost Benefits in a nutshell
- They offer a FREE SSL certificate with every hosting plan
- They have strong 24/7 support.
- Their servers have SSD Disks
- 16 years in the market
Hawkhost.com has been providing reseller hosting, shared hosting, virtual hosting and semi-dedicated hosting for almost a decade. They are quite receptive to the feedback they receive since their executives are active within the forums. Even with automation, hawkhost.com has regularized checks on their server health.
HawkHost offers the following services:
- Hosting: With HawkHost you can buy hosting with bitcoin such as shared hosting, Semi-Dedicated Hosting, and Reseller hosting
- Domain Registration: With HawkHost you can register a domain name using bitcoin.
- SSL Certificates: Finally, HawkHost is a vendor of SSL certificates as well.
THC Servers Benefits in a nutshell
- FREE SSL Certificate with every plan.
- Web Design and SEO Services offered.
- 24/7 Customer Help
- They have Daily Backups
- Their Servers have SSD Disks
THCServers.com has been providing customized user-centric web hosting services for small and big enterprises with over a decade’s worth of experience.
THC Servers offer the following services:
- Hosting: With THC Servers you can buy Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, and Reseller Hosting.
- Domain Registration: You can register a domain with bitcoin from THC Servers.
- Web Design: THC Servers are differentiating themselves by offering website design and developing.
- SEO: THC Servers offer SEO services as well.
Shinjiru Benefits in a nutshell
- Enterprise-grade hardware from brands like CISCO, INTEL, and DELL.
- Εight offshore data centers to offer identity protection, security, and anonymity.
- 24/7/365 customer support.
- A high-speed network of 100GBPS with Anti-DDoS protection
- Strongbolt hosting solution for anonymity
- Anonymous payment methods
- Free SSL Certificate with every plan
- Daily Backups
- Have SSD Disks
Shinjiru.com is the number one offshore web hosting provides since the 2000s. Their anonymous and offshore web hosting services are handled with a decade worth of experience. They have about 8 offshore locations with their very own anti-DDoS network, IP addresses, and dedicated servers.
Shinjiru offers the following services:
- Hosting: Shinjiru offers over 10 different hosting options from shared hosting to offshore anonymous hosting, to dedicated hosting.
- SSL Certificates: Shinjiru gives the option to buy only SSL certificates from them.
OrangeWebsite Benefits in a nutshell
- Ultra-secure hosting solution
- Superior customer support (24/7)
- Offshore Hosting
- Anonymous Hosting
- Bitcoin payment availability.
- 100%Energy from Renewable Sources
OrangeWebsite.com has been offering top-notch services and secure web hosting solutions globally since 2009. They have clients from 100 different countries. Their web hosting services are providing web hosting services that cater to both professional and beginners alike. Their web hosting is eco-friendly, giving it an edge over its effect on the environment.
OrangeWebsite offers the following services:
- Web Hosting: OrangeWebsite offers three types of web hosting. Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated server hosting. Their shared hosting plans are protected with DDoS attacks and are secured with proper precautions. Their hosting facilities run on 100 percent renewable energy without compromising on higher performance.
- Domain Registration: A wide variety of domains are available to be registered with bitcoin from OrangeWebsite at affordable rates.
- SSL Certificates: You can also buy COMODO and Rapid SSL Certificates with bitcoin from OrangeWebsite as well.
CherryServers Benefits in a nutshell
- Pre-built bare-metal servers that are deployed within a span of 10 minutes, billing per hour basis.
- Fully customizable servers with bare-metal infrastructure at your disposal.
- Round the clock 24.7 technical support where users can reach out to the engineers through email.
- Cloud networking services like VP LAN, DDoS protection, traffic packages et al.
This unique hosting platform supports the open-source community where they are active contributors. They primarily believe that any modern cloud application needs to be vendor-agnostic to be portable so that it runs efficiently where the workload is. They have been catering to small scale businesses where they have offering secure and private cloud infrastructure. The services provided are cost-effective and user-friendly.
CherryServers offer the following services:
- Cloud Platform: You can take the full benefits of a cheery server bare-metal cloud platform to make your IT brand the primary revenue driver. The deployment options are flexible too with pre-built server instances, custom server instances, reserved server instances, and varied payment methods including Bitcoin.
- Elastic Infrastructure: The bare metal cloud provides a secure and private infrastructure to businesses that are user-friendly and simple to use. They have a wide variety of Intel servers which are automated and suited for demanding workloads. The following are the bare metal cloud types that you can avail of: lightweight computer, heavyweight computer, middleweight compute.
- Networking Services: Their data center grade services for networking caters to small and big businesses alike, also at an optimized price. You can now build on multi-cloud, hybrid or public cloud any time with their powerful secure networking framework. Additional features include: 3Gbps ingress and egress bandwidth, free traffic packages, private VLAN with 10 Gbps speed and trusted data centers place in European data centers with zero points of failure.
So, here they are. The best hosting companies that allow you to buy hosting with bitcoin. Let me know in the comments section below what you think of these hosting providers and what are in your opinion some web hosting providers that shouldn’t be absent from this list.
Bitcoin has the potential to reach amounts with… a lot of zeroes or even a single zero, points out the famous Wall Street investor, Bill Miller, speaking in an interview with CNBC on Monday, January…
One of the biggest problems many Bitcoin holders face is that there isn’t any easy and straight forward method to exchange their bitcoin to their Visa or Mastercard Card. They usually have to go through…
Most Bitcoin Explorers have way too many features on their websites delivering a ‘’cluttered environment’’ and bad user experience for those of us who just want to have a quick glance at bitcoin’s price and…
Creating an ecosystem in the form of an application with more than 40 services for paying, do shopping, and processing transactions with cryptocurrencies: this is WEWE Global. Facilitating life with one magical touch, inventing a…
If you are looking for a list of bitcoin hosting companies who accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for payment, you’ve just hit the Jackpot. Down this page, I have compiled a list with over 50…
Bitcoin Faucets have existed since bitcoin first appeared in the digital scene. Their purpose at first was to increase the adoption of bitcoin by giving small sums of bitcoin to the public. To get bitcoin…