Back in the days, it was not so easy to buy bitcoins, but today you have many options to buy.
Some of these are:
- Convert iTunes to bitcoin,
- Exchange Amazon gift card for bitcoin
- Sell iTunes gift card for bitcoin,
Bitcoins, but among these, the last option to buy bitcoins is relatively unknown. Many Bitcoin buyers remain uninformed through this path, even if they use iTunes gift cards that they do not use.
That’s why it’s important to discuss this path as well. This method can also be used when new registrations are suspended. Let’s start with Bitcoin with iTunes gift cards.
Buy Bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card
- Paxful is the equivalent of eBay for Bitcoin. It is a peer-to-peer market for the purchase of Bitcoin in New York City. That’s why it supports more than 300 payment methods, including payment using the iTunes Gift Card. The seller pays 1% to Paxful, the buyer pays to convert the gift cards to BTC in all countries.
- The Coin Portal (Cointal) is also a cryptocurrency market at eye level. It is also the first peer-to-peer market for Ripple and Ethereum. And here is the company’s goal to simplify the purchase of cryptocurrencies by connecting sellers with buyers and offering endless forms of payment. And the good thing is they can buy BTC for the iTunes Gift Card. Here is an advance of your open orders with 1% commission on the sale. This is also accepted worldwide.
- LocalBitcoins is another famous Bitcoin startup that facilitates the exchange of Bitcoin between peers. It is a reputable website to buy bitcoins from vendors around the world. And the good news is that it supports more than 30 payment methods, including transactions with iTunes gift cards! The buyer/seller who creates ad fees has 1% fee for each completed transaction. Approved in all countries.
Now you know what you need to buy Bitcoin with the iTunes Gift Card, but I know that these options are very few. But every day the cryptosphere grows by leaps and bounds, so you can expect many more services in the future.